- delicate-blue, grey-blue, grey-green, light brown eyes.
- Peach and warm beige tone of skin, sometimes gold-brown freckles
- Goldish or golden yellow color of hair
- Blue, hazel or green eyes
- You natural (not dyed) color is dark blonde or honey blonde
- Your skin is oftentimes clear
Your perfect colors are: Clear Red, Hot Turquoise, Black, Lime Green, Hot Pink, Mint, Bright Fuchsia. Try to avoid dusty blue and brown colors.
Discover and wearing the Red Carpenteer Dress of Fuchsia Color will be your best bet.This will let you brighten the outfit as well as bring out your natural colors.
You are a Light Spring type if you have:
- Very light eyes, skin, and hair. Sometimes they mayeven be pale.
- Warm blue eyes, Warm hair of honey, straw or light brown colors
- Warm pink lips
The most famous ambassador of a Warm Spring type is Nicole Kidman. Amy Adams is also a natural warm spring type beauty. If your type is Warm Spring then you should choose Golden Brown, Camel, light yellow, light orange, light aqua, purple colors. And also you should avoid fuchsia colors. So be careful: fuchsia is for the True Spring type, yours is golden Brown. Chinese Nataya Skirt and Top will bring out your natural straw colors beautifully.
The Spring types can choose dropping dresses and classic pants, unless of course you have figure flaws. Stylists always use ordinary light fabrics to dress celebrities,so chiffon, viscose, velvet, chamois-leather and linen fabrics are the directions you should go in. Also stylists use accessories of golden, sand and amber colors. Unlike winter types, spring types shouldn’t wear silver jewelry if they do not want to lose their natural colors. As you may conclude, stylists, unlike fashion designers, don’t invent anything new, they just use the natural advantages of their clients to amplify their beauty and appeal. You may also like: