Last week we blogged about the Fall Party season bestsellers, now we will move to Fall Weddings, which is a highly underrated season for weddings, both alternative and classic ones. Here are some bestseller ideas for the Fall Wedding Occasion.
1. The following Vintage Romantic Dresses will do quite well for Weddings on a warm night. If you live in California or in any other part of the country where it’s warm year -round, this body is right for you. These dresses make even the apple shape figure look proportional.
2. Tulle Wedding Dress in Sage is another idea for a tea-style wedding. Also this body will be a fantastic idea for a wedding party in the country.
3. Empire Wedding Dresses will make a perfect outfit and help you to shine on most celebrated day. If you have a pear or non proportional figure this dress will be the perfect solution for you. You will definitely be the center of the Party and a bride truly worthy of being celbrated.
4. The ones who prefer less classical styles can discover the 1920’s inspired wedding gowns as being perfect for alternative brides. The non-classic length and unique shape will make the apple and hourglasses figures very slender.
5. If we keep on speaking about short wedding dresses, we cannot help but mention the Romantic Second Wedding Vintage Dress. We don’t want you to pigeonhole yourself into thinking this is strictly a second wedding dress, use it for your first wedding and you’ll light up the room! Use it for your fifth wedding and you’ll make it last this time;) Whether it’s your first, second or fifth, one thing’s for sure, you’re setting yourself up as an alternative bride.
6. The Victorian Inspired wedding dress with asymmetrical silhouette line will work well for the ladies with proportional and non proportional hips and waistlines. This dress will be good with a vintage inspired short bob and smooth romantic waves of hair.
7. It does not matter whether a bride has an elegant waistline or not. This Romantic Wedding Gown will make your waistline slimmer and bust line much more attractive.
8. 1920’s inspired Wedding Dress by Nataya is a very nice variant for the bride whose figure is slightly boyish. The dropping and nipped-in lines of this dress are very flattering to the figure, making it look rather lady like. Also if a bride has a plus size figure, the silhouette may be improved due to the vertical element and V-neckline in the center. Again petite ladies will look taller because of the style of this dress.
9. To finishing the post about Wedding Dress ideas, I couldn’t help but mention the classical dress, one of Nataya’s Bestsellers of all time. This airy Vintage Inspired Wedding Dress with embroidery is another good option for any type of Fall Wedding: tea, beach, forest or Classical Victorian Inspired Wedding Party. Even if you cannot claim to have the perfect bust line, the right bra will help you look stunning in this dress on the best day of your Life!
Be a queen on the best day that truly belongs to you!