By common consent, the eyes are the most expressive part of the face, and what better to accent these windows to the soul than with a pair of elegantly styled eyebrows? Throughout eyebrow history, the definition of the perfect brow has changed considerably. Read on the eyebrow history to see some of the ways that women have adapted their eyebrows to the ever-changing whims of fashion in the past hundred years.
- The Virtuous Victorian
- 1920's: Silent Movie Starlets
- 1950's: Bushy, Buxom Brows
- 1970's: Flower Child Fashion
- 1990's: Over Tweezed Nineties
- Today: The Return of the Full Brow