- Use palazzo pants or leggings,
- Dress tops with unique sleeves;
- Apply floral wreath for hairstyle;
- Field flowers for decor;
- Cans will go with flower vases,
- Aerial decorations should be made of flowers, cans, papers, shells, wool balls etc.
- Ruffly floral skirts or embroidered skirts will go with the lower part of you attire
- Bohemian style tops or boleros will go with the upper part
- Unique bohemian-style plaits with vivid flowers are up to Bohemian brides’ hairstyle
- Semi-field flowers for floral décor with usage of lisianthus flowers will be best for ornaments
- Heart-shaped kites and flying lanterns will be a lot of fun
- Whimsical garlands, garlands of ribbons will be up to the chosen line.
- Use retro stickers for the cans so that the cans for floral decorations look both bohemian and vintageous
And all these ideas will save you tons of money. Now let’s switch our attention to choosing the right attire and apparel for you Vintage Bohemian theme wedding. You can fall in love with Bohemian Tops and airy skirts from “Bohemian Camouflage” collection by Nataya. These sets will go better with alternative bohemian wedding ideas.
Empire Garden dress matchesthe classic Bohemian Theme wedding perfectly. Nobody can resist taking a snapshot of you in this dress with a floral wreath on your head. Short Sleeve top By Nataya with any airy skirt or pants will go both for classic and modern bohemian styles.
Bohemian Romance Top will go better with leggings or pants, thus, giving your attire the chic of classic Bohemian wedding. Nataya Romance Top with leggings or palazzo pants will make you a classic bohemian alternative bride. But if you cannot resist wearing skirts it will go with a long length skirt and in this case the set will turn you into a boho-chic bride.
Another brilliant idea for a classic Bohemian outfit is Nataya Tunic with bizarre shorts.
"Monmartre Doll" Nataya collection presents a great example of a Vintage inspired jacket for Winter Bohemian Weddings.
Nataya Vintage Off-shoulder dress produced in very small quantities. Thus, you will be really unique wearing this attire on your wedding day. Dirty pink, off-shoulder sleeves, all these features will make you look like a modern Bohemian gal.
And to finish our blogging “runway” we recommend the classic Nataya Bohemian inspired Fashion. This dress is great for a very risky bride who still insists on having a classic Bohemian wedding. The splendid colors of this dress will reanimate the old spirit of Bohemian community and you will come out great in your wedding shots!
We wish you a happy, vivid Bohemian inspired wedding!